About This GameKain is a poor part-time journalist who is about to lose his job due to severe economic recession on Moon. In order to be able to feed himself, he eventually opts to join Jupiter Navy to restart his life. This was his the last resort before becoming a homeless.
All he desired by joining the navy was just being able to feed himself. However, he soon finds himself involved in unexpected events which propels into an unexpected position of Uranus outpost administrator.
This is a RPG make MV game with custom titlesets and sprites.
At the current status, there is about 15 hours of game content.
You control Kain.
Main game features are
- Side way ground & space combat
- 720p screen resolution
- Sci fi setting without fantasy elements: The background of this game is our Solar system in year 9599.
- On map encounter only: No more random encounters b4d347fde0
This patch adds more contents to “Asteroid-666” side mission chain with Ritsuki. This is a post story side mission. This quest chain is not complete. At this point, it's about 25% completed.
You can trigger this mission by talking to her after the story is completed. The place, if you manage to find it early, is available before the mission is triggered but you can’t proceed far into it.
This patch also includes several reported minor bug fixes (2).
Additionally, the walkthrough has been updated.
In addition to “Asteroid-666”, there are several more long side missions in my plan. These are as following.
1. Story of Jaxx & Jessica
2. Instructor Ryan’s request (deep space expedition)
3. Agent Four’s trouble
4. Sonia’s shop of horrors (Aftermath of “Her final journey” mission)
So, despite the story being completed, I’ve still got quite a bit of content to release on this game.. 1.0.0 release:
The game is completed.
However, there are some unfinished parts in the game and few side mission quest chains remain unfinished.
Those are not priority though and I will eventually finish them off. I do have some plans for post side quests which will mainly be character stories.
The ending is also open, so I can expand the story if I want to add more.
This patch adds a Work-In-Progress post story character side mission chain. This was meant for 1.1.0, but due to bug fixes having to be released, whatever I’ve worked on it is included.
I will not say much on this because it’s not completed yet, but you can trigger it if you have completed the story.
In addition to this, there are some bug fixes as well as adjustments.
1. “Bug surprise” mission has been corrected. It would not let you leave the ship once you completed the mission.
2. Pirates around beacons will chase you with slower speed. Pirates away from beacons will still chase you very fast.
3. Tileset issues (walking through walls, etc) corrected. At least those I could find.
4. “A letter to home” mission had a bug which has been corrected.
5. An issue with “W.C. negotiation” has been looked into. I am not entirely sure whether the reported issue is corrected though.
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (Fighting Fantasy Classics) Activation Code [hack]
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.